You Probably DON'T Know AMAZING Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and Hacks

My goal in this blog, I will let you know amazing Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and hacks that you probably don’t know. That will be helped in your workflow and productivity pretty soon.


I will ask you for a favor if you find anything good in this writing then do like and comment below in the comment box. Let me know your suggestion appreciation also welcome but not important.


Let’s get started ------------


Frist Tricks I am going to show you.

How to choose the color in Photoshop from any software. Let me tell you what I mean by that.  With the eyedropper tool, you can choose any color from the inside of Photoshop. But I will show you how you can do that in other browsers or software.   

photoshop color sampler tool toolbox thumb

To select the color by the Eyedropper tool from outside We should keep Photoshop another browser should be open side by side because it will let us go to other applications to pick the colors. So keep two users interface together like I show in the below image.

photoshop and chrome thumb


 Keep Google Chrome or any other application next to the Phototrophs and Click hold and go anywhere you can pick a color.


I hope this #photoshoptips will be useful for a designer. You will let me know tips If I could shear in my way.


I took this from YouTube tutorial name 19 AMAZING Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and Hacks (That You Probably DON'T Know)

 

See you in the next post.

 

Here is my fiver account -  You will have a look (fazlasykat)

1 comment:

  1. You Probably DON'T Know AMAZING Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and Hacks - t.ly/JtQk



    My #fiverrgigs #clippingpaths service link - t.ly/qDOU



    #photoshoptips #tipsphotoshop #androidhacks #tricksfortreats #tricksofthetrade

    #clippingpathservice #digitalart #designer #agorastudio #animation #framebyframe #characterdesign

    ReplyDelete