How to open two same documents in the Photoshop Window 2021

 

My goal in this blog, I will let you know amazing Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and hacks that you probably don’t know. That will be helped in your workflow and productivity pretty soon.

 

I will ask you for a favor if you find anything good in this writing then do like and comment below in the comment box. Let me know your suggestion appreciation also welcome but not important.
Today I am going to show you how to open the document in the different window.

 

Let’s talk about why these Photoshop tips are important? When we will work on a project sometimes we need to keep our project in the eye of the out and zoom in the ow in the same time. This Tricks will help you to get this in any way.

 

First, you need to go top left side of the Photoshop  Interface jut next to the help you would see the Window option If you click on it there would some other option will come up. In those the on you will see the first one is Arrange Just click or Huber over on the Arrange that will show you many more options.

 


show you may more options

If you look at the om one of the arranging options you can see a new window for the ting window. Just click on that button and you will see the to window will popup in front of you in the photoshop interface.

 

Now you can work together in the same window with full zoom view and zoom out  that will be more accurate and comfortable to work in photoshop.

 

In the Arrange option there are some interesting divination of the window what you would like to work with there are many more options and you can choose any of them.

 



2 window at the same time


 

Just above the I show you how to you can see those windows at the same time and keep eye on the 2 windows. In these two window, ou can work at the same time that is a very smart way of using Photoshop and this is Photoshop tips tricks to build your designing carrier

 

 

 

I hope this #photoshoptips will be useful for the designer. You will let me know tips If I could shear in my way.

 

I took this idea from YouTube tutorial name 19 AMAZING Photoshop Tips, Tricks, and Hacks (That You Probably DON'T Know) I really appreciate the work. his works he made our going in the designing carrier.

 

We #fazlasykat work as a am to build creative design and clippingpath service #fiverr. Just have a look at the ice if you and we both go through it the working.

Here is my fiver account - You will have a look (fazlasykat)





1 comment:

  1. Everyone let me know your comments is this post is a good topic for writing ? Will I continue writing ?

    Thanks you.

    Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete